- What new features will I receive if I update my current version of SameSpots?
- How does the SameSpots approach work?
- What PC specification do I need to run SameSpots?
- How do I create a new experiment?
- Can I use SameSpots for analysis of secondary stained gels?
- How do I use an image licence code?
- Why are blank areas of my images being shown as saturated?
- What is the difference between dynamic range and intensity levels in use?
- How do I exclude images from analysis if they fail Image QC?
- Why do I need to align my gels?
- How do I align my gels?
- What do the alignment views show?
- What are alignment vectors?
- Which images should I use for spot detection?
- How is normalisation performed?
- How is background subtraction performed?
- How do I edit the spot matching?
- Can I get the spot measurements into Excel?
- Can I compare different groupings in the same experiment?
- How is the fold change calculated?
- How do I use tags?
- Can I use wildcards when searching my gels?
- How do my experiment designs affect analysis?
- How do I investigate analysis results?
- What are missing values, and why are they a problem?
- What does Principal Component Analysis (PCA) show?
- What does the dendrogram show, or what is correlation analysis?
- What is power analysis?
- What are p-values?
- What are q-values, and why are they important?
- How does SpotCheck work?
- How do I create a SpotCheck gold standard?
- What criteria should I use in my gold standard?
If your question isn't listed, ask us directly and we'll get back to you with an answer.