1.3.063 – Mar 2019
- BUG: Fixed a crash in 1DPRO when deleting band classes
- BUG: Improved input handling for decimal numbers
1.3.062 – Jan 2019
- Increase maximum allowed well radius in array product
1.3.057 – Dec 2018
- Internet license support removed from 21CFR product.
- Simplified 21CFR user permissions design
- Updated visual design
- Major performance improvements for large secure folders
- Added support for internal CLIQS users to remove the requirement that a Windows user be associated with a 21CFR login.
- Increased permission granularity – users can now be given individual permissions rather than being part of a group that has implied permissions